IVIRMA at the ASRM
Cada año, los investigadores de IVIRMA comparten sus últimas y más interesantes investigaciones en congresos científicos nacionales e internacionales de medicina reproductiva en todo el mundo. IVIRMA se enorgullece y honra de estar regularmente entre los principales contribuyentes en la reunión anual de la American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- Embryo vitrification in super cooled slush nitrogen results in superior post-thaw survival compared to conventional liquid nitrogen: a blinded, randomized controlled trial.
- Noninvasive preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy exhibits high rates of DNA amplification failure and lacks consistency with PGT-A using trophectoderm biopsy.
- Confirmation rate of whole chromosome calls on a targeted next-generation sequencing platform are highly consistent with initial trophectoderm biopsy.
- ASRM Star Awards - Juan A. García-Velasco, MD, PhD, Marcos Meseguer, PhD, Nicolas Garrido, PhD, James Hotaling, MD, Antonio Pellicer, MD, PhD, Richard Scott, MD, Emre Seli, MD, Xin Tao, PhD, Dagan Wells, PhD
Safety of Embryonic Biopsy for PGT-A and IVF - PROV-ET Trial
ASRM 2020 Prize Paper Award Finalist
- Developmental potential of aneuploid human embryos beyond implantation.
- Does preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) harm embryos? No - a multi-center, prospective, blinded, non-selection study evaluating the predictive value of an aneuploid diagnosis and impact of biopsy.
- The rate of recurrent implantation failure (RIF) is low: results of three successive frozen euploid single embryo transfers (SET).
- The impact of IVF on neonatal birthweight from 2000 to 2017: a dramatic reduction of low birthweight infants.
- ASRM 2019 Prize Paper - Emre Seli, MD
- SART (Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology) Prize Paper - Andres Reig, MD
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group Prize Paper - Diego Marin, PhD
- ASRM 2019 Corporate Member Council In-training Travel Grant Awards - Shelby Neal, MD, Ashley Tiegs, MD, Andres Reig, MD, and Man Zhang, MD, PhD
- ASRM Star Awards - Juan A. García-Velasco, MD, PhD, Marcos Meseguer, PhD, Thomas Molinaro, MD, Antonio Pellicer, MD, PhD, Richard Scott, MD, Emre Seli, MD, Xin Tao, PhD, Dagan Wells, PhD
- T-shaped uterine cavity morphology as assessed by three-dimensional ultrasound (3d us) is associated with lower sustained implantation rates and higher clinical loss rates following frozen embryo.
- Obesity affects endometrial receptivity by inducing a displacement of the personalized WOI that after correction by personalized embryo transfer normalize clinical results.
- Cares trial (celiac disease and reproductive effects): celiac disease is not more common in patients undergoing IVF and outcomes are not compromised in affected patients.
- ABC trial: appraisal of body content how percent body fat (%BF) compares to body mass index (BMI) in evaluating infertile couples.
- The LO2 trial phase I: a paired randomized controlled trial (RCT) comparing blastulation rate in ultra-low (2%) vs low (5%) oxygen in extended culture (EC).
- Clinical validation of a home test kit for semen quality analysis; comparison with gold standard i.e. conventional sperm counting.
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group Prize Paper - Caroline Juneau, MD
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology Traveling Scholars Program - Scott Morin, MD
- SRBT Clinical Science Award - Scott Morin, MD
- ASRM Corporate Member Council In-Training Travel Award - Diego Marin, MSc