IVIRMA at the ESHRE
Every year, researchers from IVIRMA share they latest and more exciting research at national and international reproductive medicine scientific conferences throughout the world. IVIRMA is both proud and honored to regularly be amongst the top contributors at the annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Oocyte survival and clinical outcome is impaired in young endometriosis patients after fertility preservation (FP).
- A universal algorithm is available in last generation time-lapse incubators: embryo score provided by the KIDScoreD5 is strongly correlated with chromosomal status and clinical outcomes.
- Bone marrow derived stem cells restore ovarian function and fertility in premature ovarian insufficiency women. Interim report of a randomized trial: mobilization versus ovarian injection.
- Protein profile of euploid single embryo transfer reveals differential patterns among them.
- High culture media oxidative profile as a biomarker of good quality embryos: a non-invasive tool to select the embryo to transfer.
- A large prospective trial in unselected population confirms that low serum progesterone on the day of embryo transfer impairs pregnancy outcome in artificial cycles.
- Predictors of positive sperm retrieval in azoospermic men.
- Differential sperm proteomic profile between sperm samples achieving pregnancy or not in intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) cycles in oocyte donation program.
- Autologous stem cell ovarian transplant (ASCOT), allowed 5 pregnancies in poor responders (PR) women.
- Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Time-Lapse to improve human blastocyst morphology evaluation.
- Prof. Juan Antonio García-Velasco and his co-investigator Dr. Elisa Varela as the recipients of the FORWARD Fertility Research Grant Award.
Autologous stem cell ovarian transplant (ASCOT) allowed 5 pregnancies in poor responders (PR) women.
Nuria Pellicer, M.D.
ESHRE, 4 JULY 2018
Predictors of positive sperm retrieval in azoospermic men.
ESHRE, JULY 2018
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Time-Lapse to improve human blastocyst morphology evaluation.
ESHRE, 4 JULY 2018
Autologous mitochondrial transfer (AugmentSM) as a complementary technique to ICSI to improve oocyte and embryo quality in IVF patients. A randomized pilot study.
ESHRE, 3 JULY 2018
- Fertility preservation by oocyte vitrification or ovarian cortex cryopreservation. A prospective cohort study.
- Polymorphic chromosome variants, human inversions, and their functional consequences in male infertility.
- Assessment of sperm ploidy status by flow cytometry correlates to embryo quality.