Prof. Dr. Human M. Fatemi is the Medical Director of the Middle East operations for IVI-ME in Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Muscat since 2014. He completed medical school as Magna Cum Laude in 1999 at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel, in Belgium. In 2008, he completed his Ph.D. on the endocrinology of the luteal phase in stimulated and substituted cycles. Also in 2008, he was recognized as a subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery by ESHRE (European society of Human Reproduction) and EBCOG (European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynecology).
In 2009, at the age of 35, he was appointed as a Clinical Professor at the University of Brussels, in Belgium, a position he held until 2014. He also served as the Director for Reproductive Medicine in Royal Hayat Hospital in Kuwait in cooperation with the University of Brussels in 2014, and the Director for Reproductive Medicine in Burjeel Hospital in Abu Dhabi from 2012 until 2014, when he took on the leadership role for IVI Middle East.
During his training in reproductive medicine and later on as a consultant, Dr. Fatemi has performed several studies in various fields of gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and surgery. He authored more than 80 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, and has been an invited speaker in more than 200 occasions in international conferences around the globe. Prof. Dr. Human Fatemi is fluent in English, German, French, Dutch and Persian. He has been involved in teaching since 2006 with scientific training of Master’s and Ph.D. students. In addition to his roles as a physician, investigator, and administrator, Dr. Fatemi is a Visiting Professor at the School of Health Sciences at Dubrovnik International University since 2011, and at the School of Medical Sciences at Shahid Beheshti University in Teheran, Iran, since 2017.
Over 200 invited lectures around the globe.
|M.D. «Magnum cum laude»||Free University of Brussels (1999)|
|Specialist in Gynecology, Obstetrics and Andrology||University Hospital Brussels/Belgium (2004)|
|Clinical Consultant in Reproductive Medicine||University of Brussels (2004-2008)|
|Subspecialist in Reproductive Surgery and Medicine by EBCOG and ESHRE||2008|
|Ph.D. Medical Sciences||University of Brussels (2008)|
Honores y reconocimientos
|Visiting Professor of Medical Sciences in Teheran/Iran||2017-present|
|Merck Research Grant||2017|
|MSD Research Grant||2012|
|Visiting Professor in Health Sciences at Dubrovnik||2011|
|Appointed Clinical Professor with a record of excellence, University of Brussels/Belgium||2009-2014|
|Organon NV Research Grant||2008|
|Pfizer Educational Grant Award as best graduate fellow in gynecology in Brussels, Belgium||2005|
- Impact of vitamin D levels on ovarian reserve and ovarian response to ovarian stimulation in oocyte donors.
Fabris AM, Cruz M, Iglesias C, Pacheco A, Patel A, Patel J, Fatemi H, García-Velasco JA.
Reprod Biomed Online, 35:139-144, 2017.
- Individual luteolysis pattern after GnRH-agonist trigger for final oocyte maturation.
Lawrenz B, Garrido N, Samir S, Ruiz F, Melado L, Fatemi HM.
PLoS One, 12:e0176600, 2017.
- Sociocultural influences on fertility in the Middle East: the role of parental consanguinity, obesity and vitamin D deficiency.
Bosdou JK, Kolibianakis EM, Tarlatzis BC, Fatemi HM.
Fertil Steril, 106:259-260, 2016.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: review and new classification criteria for reporting in clinical trials.
Humaidan P, Nelson SM, Devroey P, Coddington CC, Schwartz LB, Gordon K, Frattarelli JL, Tarlatzis BC, Fatemi HM, Lutjen P, Stegmann BJ.
Hum Reprod, 31:1997-2004, 2016.
- Impact of gonadotropin type on progesterone elevation during ovarian stimulation in GnRH antagonist cycles.
Lawrenz B, Beligotti F, Engelmann N, Gates D, Fatemi HM.
Hum Reprod, 31:2554-2560, 2016.
- The effects of cancer therapy on women's fertility: what do we know now?
Lawrenz B, Mahajan N, Fatemi HM.
Future Oncol, 12:1721-1729, 2016.
- Luteolysis post GnRH-agonist-trigger in GnRH-antagonist protocols.
Lawrenz B, Ruiz F, Engelmann N, Fatemi HM.
Individual Gynecol Endocrinol, 33:261-264, 2016.
- Avoiding ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome with the use of gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist trigger.
Fatemi HM, Garcia-Velasco J.
Fertil Steril, 103:870-873, 2015.
- Significance of premature progesterone rise in IVF.
Fatemi HM, Van Vaerenbergh I.
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol, 27:242-248, 2015.
- To pill or not to pill in GnRH-antagonist cycles: still an open debate.
Garcia-Velasco JA, Fatemi H.
Reprod Biomed Online, 31:445, 2015.
- To pill or not to pill in GnRH antagonist cycles: that is the question!
Garcia-Velasco JA, Fatemi HM.
Reprod Biomed Online, 30:39-42, 2015.
- Absence of luteal phase defect and spontaneous pregnancy in IVF patients despite GnRH-agonist trigger and “freeze all policy” without luteal phase support: a report of four cases.
Gurbuz AS, Deveer R, Ozcimen N, Ozcimen EE, Lawrenz B, Banker M, Garcia-Velasco JA, Fatemi HM.
Gynecol Endocrinol, 32:18-20, 2015.
- The updated Cochrane review 2014 on GnRH agonist trigger: repeating the same errors.
Kol S, Humaidan P, Alsbjerg B, Engmann L, Benadiva C, García-Velasco JA, Fatemi H, Andersen CY.
Reprod Biomed Online, 30:563-565, 2015.
- Is parental consanguinity associated with reduced ovarian reserve?
Seher T, Thiering E, al Azemi M, Heinrich J, Schmidt-Weber CB, Kivlahan C, Gutermuth J, Fatemi HM.
Reprod Biomed Online, 31:427-433, 2015.
- Case studies in Assisted Reproduction.
Co- Editor: Macklon N, Norman R, Patrizio P, Fatemi H.
Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- Impact of circulating levels of total and bioavailable serum vitamin D on pregnancy rate in egg donation recipients.
Fabris A, Pacheco A, Cruz M, Puente JM, Fatemi H, Garcia-Velasco JA.
Fertil Steril, 102:1608-1612, 2014.
- Severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome after gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist trigger and “freeze-all” approach in GnRH antagonist protocol.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Humaidan P, Kol S, Banker M, Devroey P, García-Velasco JA.
Fertil Steril, 101:1008-1011, 2014.
- Ejaculatory sperm production in non-obstructive azoospermic patients with a history of negative testicular biopsy after the administration of an aromatase inhibitor: report of two cases.
Kyrou D, Kosmas IP, Popovic-Todorovic B, Donoso P, Devroey P, Fatemi HM.
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 173:120-121, 2014.
- Early luteal phase endocrine profile is affected by the mode of triggering final oocyte maturation and the luteal phase support used in recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone–gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist in vitro fertilization cycles.
Fatemi HM, Polyzos NP, van Vaerenbergh I, Bourgain C, Blockeel C, Alsbjerg B, Papanikolaou EG, Humaidan P.
Fertil Steril, 100:742-747.e1, 2013.
- Implantation in assisted reproduction: a look at endometrial receptivity.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B.
Reprod Biomed Online, 27:530-538, 2013.
- Cost-effectiveness of hysteroscopy screening for infertile women.
Kasius JC, Eijkemans RJC, Mol BWJ, Fauser BCJM, Fatemi HM, Broekmans FJM.
Reprod Biomed Online, 26:619-626, 2013.
- The international agreement study on the diagnosis of the septate uterus at office hysteroscopy in infertile patients.
Smit JG, Kasius JC, Eijkemans MJC, Veersema S, Fatemi HM, Santbrink van EJP, Campo R, Broekmans FJM.
Fertil Steril, 99:2108-2113.e2, 2013.
- Elevated progesterone during ovarian stimulation for IVF.
Al-Azemi M, Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Humaidan P, Van Vaerenbergh I, Devroey P, Fatemi HM.
Reprod Biomed Online, 24:381-388, 2012.
- High ovarian response does not jeopardize ongoing pregnancy rates and increases cumulative pregnancy rates in a GnRH-antagonist protocol.
Fatemi HM, Doody K, Griesinger G, Witjes H, Mannaerts B.
Hum Reprod, 28:442-452, 2012.
- The luteal phase after GnRH-agonist triggering of ovulation: present and future perspectives.
Humaidan P, Papanikolaou EG, Kyrou D, Alsbjerg B, Polyzos NP, Devroey P, Fatemi HM. Reprod Biomed Online, 24:134-141, 2012.
- Endometrial gene expression in the early luteal phase is impacted by mode of triggering final oocyte maturation in recFSH stimulated and GnRH antagonist co-treated IVF cycles.
Humaidan P, Van Vaerenbergh I, Bourgain C, Alsbjerg B, Blockeel C, Schuit F, Van Lommel L, Devroey P, Fatemi H.
Hum Reprod, 27:3259-3272, 2012.
- The relationship of premature progesterone rise with serum estradiol levels and number of follicles in GnRH antagonist/recombinant FSH-stimulated cycles.
Kyrou D, Al-Azemi M, Papanikolaou EG, Donoso P, Tziomalos K, Devroey P, Fatemi HM. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 162:165-168, 2012.
- Spontaneous triggering of ovulation versus HCG administration in patients undergoing IUI: a prospective randomized study.
Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Fatemi HM, Grimbizis GF, Theodoridis TD, Camus M, Tournaye H, Tarlatzis BC, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 25:278-283, 2012.
- Ovarian Stimulation: Today and Tomorrow.
M. Fatemi H, Blockeel C, Devroey P.
Curr Pharm Biotechnol, 13:392-397, 2012.
- Ex-vivo oocyte retrieval for fertility preservation.
Fatemi HM, Kyrou D, Al-Azemi M, Stoop D, De Sutter P, Bourgain C, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 95:1787.e15-1787.e17, 2011.
- Antibiotic prophylaxis for hysteroscopy evaluation of the uterine cavity.
Kasius JC, Broekmans FJ, Fauser BC, Devroey P, Fatemi HM.
Fertil Steril, 95:792-794, 2011.
- The reliability of the histological diagnosis of endometritis in asymptomatic IVF cases: a multicenter observer study.
Kasius JC, Broekmans FJM, Sie-Go DMDS, Bourgain C, Eijkemans MJC, Fauser BC, Devroey P, Fatemi HM.
Hum Reprod, 27:153-158, 2011.
- Observer agreement in the evaluation of the uterine cavity by hysteroscopy prior to in vitro fertilization.
Kasius JC, Broekmans FJM, Veersema S, Eijkemans MJC, van Santbrink EJP, Devroey P, Fauser BCJM, Fatemi HM.
Hum Reprod, 26:801-807, 2011.
- The impact of chronic endometritis on reproductive outcome.
Kasius JC, Fatemi HM, Bourgain C, Sie-Go DMDS, Eijkemans RJC, Fauser BC, Devroey P, Broekmans FJM.
Fertil Steril, 96:1451-1456, 2011.
- Does cessation of progesterone supplementation during early pregnancy in patients treated with recFSH/GnRH antagonist affect ongoing pregnancy rates? A randomized controlled trial.
Kyrou D, Fatemi HM, Zepiridis L, Riva A, Papanikolaou EG, Tarlatzis BC, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 26:1020-1024, 2011.
- High exposure to progesterone between the end of menstruation and the day of triggering final oocyte maturation is associated with a decreased probability of pregnancy in patients treated by in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection.
Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Fatemi HM, Camus M, Tournaye H, Tarlatzis BC, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 96:884-888, 2011.
- Increased live birth rates with GnRH agonist addition for luteal support in ICSI/IVF cycles: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Fatemi HM, Tarlatzi TB, Devroey P, Tarlatzis BC.
Hum Reprod Update, 17:734-740, 2011.
- Is earlier administration of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) associated with the probability of pregnancy in cycles stimulated with recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone and gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) antagonists? A prospective randomized trial.
Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Fatemi HM, Tarlatzis BC, Tournaye H, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 96:1112-1115, 2011.
- A novel method of luteal supplementation with recombinant luteinizing hormone when a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist is used instead of human chorionic gonadotropin for ovulation triggering: a randomized prospective proof of concept study.
Papanikolaou EG, Verpoest W, Fatemi H, Tarlatzis B, Devroey P, Tournaye H.
Fertil Steril, 95:1174-1177, 2011.
- Aromatase inhibitors in post-menopausal endometriosis.
Polyzos NP, Fatemi HM, Zavos A, Grimbizis G, Kyrou D, Velasco J-G, Devroey P, Tarlatzis B, Papanikolaou EG.
Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 9:90, 2011.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 network as predictive molecular marker for clinical pregnancy in in vitro fertilization.
Van Vaerenbergh I, Blockeel C, Van Lommel L, Ghislain V, In't Veld P, Schuit F, Fatemi HM, Devroey P, Bourgain C.
Fertil Steril, 95:448-451.e2, 2011.
- Progesterone rise on HCG day in GnRH antagonist/rFSH stimulated cycles affects endometrial gene expression.
Van Vaerenbergh I, Fatemi HM, Blockeel C, Van Lommel L, In’t Veld P, Schuit F, Kolibianakis EM, Devroey P, Bourgain C.
Reprod Biomed Online, 22:263-271, 2011.
- Premature progesterone rise and gene expression.
Van Vaerenbergh I, Fatemi HM, Bourgain C.
Hum Reprod, 26:2913-2913, 2011.
- Gene expression profile in the endometrium on the day of oocyte retrieval after ovarian stimulation with low-dose hCG in the follicular phase.
Blockeel C, Van Vaerenbergh I, Fatemi HM, Van Lommel L, Devroey P, Bourgain C.
Mol Hum Reprod, 17:33-41, 2010.
- Prognostic factors for delivery in patients undergoing repeated preimplantation genetic aneuploidy screening.
Donoso P, Staessen C, Collins J, Verpoest W, Fatemi HM, Papanikolaou EG, Devroey P. Fertil Steril, 94:2362-2364, 2010.
- Prevalence of unsuspected uterine cavity abnormalities diagnosed by office hysteroscopy prior to in vitro fertilization.
Fatemi HM, Kasius JC, Timmermans A, van Disseldorp J, Fauser BC, Devroey P, Broekmans FJ.
Hum Reprod, 25:1959-1965, 2010.
- Cryopreserved-thawed human embryo transfer: spontaneous natural cycle is superior to human chorionic gonadotropin–induced natural cycle.
Fatemi HM, Kyrou D, Bourgain C, Van den Abbeel E, Griesinger G, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 94:2054-2058, 2010.
- Corifollitropin alfa in a long GnRH agonist protocol: proof of concept trial.
Fatemi HM, Oberyé J, Popovic-Todorovic B, Witjes H, Mannaerts B, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 94:1922-1924, 2010.
- Transfer of cryopreserved - thawed embryos in hCG induced natural or clomiphene citrate cycles yields similar live birth rates in normo-ovulatory women.
Kyrou D, Fatemi HM, Blockeel C, Stoop D, Albuarki H, Verheyen G, Devroey P.
J Assist Reprod Genet, 27:683-689, 2010.
- Vaginal progesterone supplementation has no effect on ongoing pregnancy rate in hCG-induced natural frozen–thawed embryo transfer cycles.
Kyrou D, Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Van den Abbeel E, Camus M, Devroey P.
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 150:175-179, 2010.
- Luteal phase support in normo-ovulatory women stimulated with clomiphene citrate for intrauterine insemination: need or habit?
Kyrou D, Fatemi HM, Tournaye H, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 25:2501-2506, 2010.
- Is the use of donor sperm associated with a higher incidence of preeclampsia in women who achieve pregnancy after intrauterine insemination?
Kyrou D, Kolibianakis EM, Devroey P, Fatemi HM.
Fertil Steril, 93:1124-1127, 2010.
- Intramyometrial ectopic pregnancy in an ICSI patient following uterine artery embolization. Leyder M, De Vos M, Popovic-Todorovic B, Dujardin M, Devroey P, Fatemi HM. Reprod Biomed Online, 20:831-835, 2010.
- Endometrial advancement after triggering with recombinant or urinary HCG: a randomized controlled pilot study.
Papanikolaou EG, Bourgain C, Fatemi H, Verpoest W, Polyzos NP, De Brabanter A, Kolibianakis E, Tarlatzis B, Devroey P, Tournaye H.
Reprod Biomed Online, 21:50-55, 2010.
- Higher birth rate after recombinant hCG triggering compared with urinary-derived hCG in single-blastocyst IVF antagonist cycles: a randomized controlled trial.
Papanikolaou EG, Fatemi H, Camus M, Kyrou D, Polyzos NP, Humaidan P, Tarlatzis B, Devroey P, Tournaye H.
Fertil Steril, 94:2902-2904, 2010.
- Monozygotic twinning is not increased after single blastocyst transfer compared with single cleavage-stage embryo transfer.
Papanikolaou EG, Fatemi H, Venetis C, Donoso P, Kolibianakis E, Tournaye H, Tarlatzis B, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 93:592-597, 2010.
- Offering excess oocyte aspiration and vitrification to patients undergoing stimulated artificial insemination cycles can reduce the multiple pregnancy risk and accumulate oocytes for later use.
Stoop D, Van Landuyt L, Paquay R, Fatemi H, Blockeel C, De Vos M, Camus M, Van den Abbeel E, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 25:1213-1218, 2010.
- The impact of ovarian stimulation on the luteal phase ovarian stimulation.
Popovic-Todorovic B, Fatemi H.
Cambridge Press, 2010.
- Assessment of the luteal phase in stimulated and substituted cycles.
Facts, Views & Vision, (1), 2009.
- The luteal phase after 3 decades of IVF: what do we know?
Reprod Biomed Online, 19:1-13, 2009.
- In vitro fertilization pregnancy in a patient with proven chronic endometritis.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Ameryckx L, Bourgain C, Fauser B, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 91:1293.e9-1293.e11, 2009.
- Long-acting FSH analogue: Corifollitropin-α to sustain multifollicular growth during controlled ovarian stimulation.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Devroey P.
Expert Rev Obstet Gynecol, 4:601-605, 2009.
- Van Vaerenbergh I, Van Lommel L, Ghislain V, In't Veld P, Schuit F, Fatemi HM, Devroey P, Bourgain C. In GnRH antagonist/rec-FSH stimulated cycles, advanced endometrial maturation on the day of oocyte retrieval correlates with altered gene expression. Hum Reprod, 24:1085-1091, 2009.
- Fauser BC, Devroey P, Fatemi H.
The Luteal Phase Textbook of Periconceptional Medicine. 2009.
- Luteal phase oestradiol suppression by letrozole: a pilot study in oocyte donors.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Donoso P, Papanikolaou E, Smitz J, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 17:307-311, 2008.
- Single embryo transfer in preimplantation genetic diagnosis cycles for women <36 years does not reduce delivery rate.
Donoso P, Verpoest W, Papanikolaou EG, Liebaers I, Fatemi HM, Sermon K, Staessen C, Van der Elst J, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 22:1021-1025, 2007.
- Effect of oral administration of dydrogestrone versus vaginal administration of natural micronized progesterone on the secretory transformation of endometrium and luteal endocrine profile in patients with premature ovarian failure: a proof of concept.
Fatemi HM, Bourgain C, Donoso P, Blockeel C, Papanikolaou EG, Popovic-Todorovic B, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 22:1260-1263, 2007.
- An update of luteal phase support in stimulated IVF cycles.
Fatemi HM, Popovic-Todorovic B, Papanikolaou E, Donoso P, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod Update, 13:581-590, 2007.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin administration vs. luteinizing monitoring for intrauterine insemination timing, after administration of clomiphene citrate: a meta-analysis.
Kosmas IP, Tatsioni A, Fatemi HM, Kolibianakis EM, Tournaye H, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 87:607-612, 2007.
- Live birth rates after transfer of equal number of blastocysts or cleavage-stage embryos in IVF. A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Papanikolaou EG, Kolibianakis EM, Tournaye H, Venetis CA, Fatemi H, Tarlatzis B, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 23:91-99, 2007.
- GnRH-agonist vs. GnRH-antagonist in elective single blastocyst transfer IVF cycles.
Papanikolaou EG, Verpoest W, Fatemi H, Tournaye H, Vansteirteghem A, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 88:S112, 2007.
- The luteal phase of recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone/gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist in vitro fertilization cycles during supplementation with progesterone or progesterone and estradiol.
Fatemi HM, Camus M, Kolibianakis EM, Tournaye H, Papanikolaou EG, Donoso P, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 87:504-8, 2007.
- Addition of estradiol to progesterone for luteal supplementation in patients stimulated with GnRH antagonist/rFSH for IVF: a randomized controlled trial.
Fatemi HM, Kolibianakis EM, Camus M, Tournaye H, Donoso P, Papanikolaou E, Devroey P.
Hum Reprod, 21:2628-2632, 2006.
- Early pregnancy loss is significantly higher after day 3 single embryo transfer than after day 5 single blastocyst transfer in GnRH antagonist stimulated IVF cycles.
Papanikolaou EG, Camus M, Fatemi HM, Tournaye H, Verheyen G, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 12:60-65, 2006.
- Incidence and prediction of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in women undergoing gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist in vitro fertilization cycles.
Papanikolaou EG, Pozzobon C, Kolibianakis EM, Camus M, Tournaye H, Fatemi HM, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 85:112-120, 2006.
- GnRH antagonist in the adjuvant treatment of a recurrent ovarian granulosa cell tumor: A case report.
Ameryckx L, Fatemi H, Desutter P, Amy J.
Gynecol Oncol, 99:764-766, 2005.
- Successful treatment of an aggressive recurrent post-menopausal endometriosis with an aromatase inhibitor.
Fatemi HM, Al-Turki HA, Papanikolaou EG, Kosmas L, De Sutter P, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 11:455-457, 2005.
- Progesterone Versus Progesterone Combined With Estradiol as Luteal Support in Cycles Stimulated With GnRH Antagonist/rec-FSH for IVF: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Fatemi HM, Kolibianakis EM, Camus M, Tournaye H, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P.
Fertil Steril, 84:S322, 2005.
- Estrogen and folliculogenesis: is one necessary for the other?
Kolibianakis EM, Papanikolaou EG, Fatemi HM, Devroey P.
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol, 17:249-253, 2005.
- Endometrial thickness cannot predict ongoing pregnancy achievement in cycles stimulated with clomiphene citrate for intrauterine insemination.
Kolibianakis EM, Zikopoulos KA, Fatemi HM, Osmanagaoglu K, Evenpoel J, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 8:115-118, 2004.
- Clomiphene citrate versus letrozole for ovarian stimulation: a pilot study.
Fatemi HM, Kolibianakis E, Tournaye H, Camus M, Van Steirteghem AC, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 7:543-546, 2003.
- Rescue IVF and coasting with the use of a GnRH antagonist after ovulation induction.
Fatemi HM, Platteau P, Albano C, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P.
Reprod Biomed Online, 5:273-275, 2002.